Guide to Greener Pet ProductsPublished April 7, 2010
There are plenty of green pet product options to keep Mother Nature happy too! Swap out your regular grooming products, bowls and toys for eco-friendly versions. Pets need toys, beds, and other products to stay happy. Luckily, there are plenty of green pet product options to keep Mother Nature happy too! Swap out your regular grooming products, bowls and toys for eco-friendly versions. Lessen their carbon pawprint and gain the peace of mind that chemicals are staying out of the environment and off your pet with these tips.
- An easy way to lower your pet's carbon paw print is with eco-friendly pet toys. Check out our favorites here.
- If you groom at home, use earth friendly products that don't contain phosphates, sulfates and other chemicals. Visit groomers who use these products too.
- Buy green pet products such as beds, scratching posts and clothes.
- Use a ceramic or stainless steel bowl instead of plastic. They are more durable, sanitary, and can last a lifetime.
- Look for chemical-free pest control solutions that use natural ingredients. They can be just as effective without exposing your pet to toxins.
More Green Pet Tips: