Celebrities With Family PetsPublished November 9, 2011
Have you ever wondered what high profile celebrities may have been just like you in the sense that they, too, called themselves pet parents?
A new slideshow from our friends at Life Goes Strong captures some of these individuals, providing snapshots of celebrities with their family pets.
Here are a few of these high profile people that called themselves dog and cat lovers just like you:
- Marlon Brando was owned by a lovable cat whose favorite spot to curl up was his shoulders.
- Paul McCartney played "dog-dad" to a lovable pup named Martha.
- Michael Douglas is owned by his family dog, Figaro, whom he has been seen walking in locations around New York City.
- Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton played pet parents to a Pekingese and two Yorkshire Terriers.
- Audrey Hepburn was a dog owner. She also was given a fawn from her time filming the movie "Green Mansions."
Wondering who else among the celebrity ranks called themselves a pet parent? Check out the slideshow from Life Goes Strong to see more celebrities with their family pets!